- Application and £50 deposit is due September 24th. £2 will be removed from total amount if application, deposit and remainder of tuition is submitted by 1st September.
- Payments are done via bank transfer. Once your application is sent, an invoice will be immediately sent via email.
- The rest of the tuition must be received by 24th of September 2022 and again, will be done by bank transfer.
- In order to perform in a master class, the student should be at an intermediate level. Please include the current repertoire you are working on to give me an idea of your level. Please submit your proposed piece with composer 1 week before the festival to me, Valérie, at email@example.com All festival participants should attend the master class to observe and take notes. Feel free to ask questions at the end of each class.
- Once full payment is received, an email with helpful information and instructions will be sent out.
- Spouses/partners of participants receive a discount at concerts. The tickets for spouses/partners on Friday and Saturday night are each £5.
- Please email me, Valérie, if you have any questions, would like more information or have any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
All events held at St Martin's Church: Church St, West Coker, Yeovil BA22 9BD
£50 deposit which will be deducted from total amount
£130 festival only (includes concert tickets and all events)
£130 festival (includes concert tickets and all events) + £15 for 1 master class = £145
£130 festival (includes concert tickets and all events) + £27 for 2 master classes = £157